HOW TO SCORE HIGH MARKS IN GATE
GATE stands for “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering”. GATE is considered as toughest exam in the country. The success rate of GATE examination is very low. We know preparing for GATE is challenging task. Sometimes even after much preparation, students not able to achieve a decent score in GATE examination. What is the reason behind this? The reason is that they don’t have any strategy or plan to achieve the goal. We describe some tips and tricks that help in preparation of GATE examination and make you ready for the crack and score good marks in GATE examination.
Pre Exam Strategy to Score High Marks in GATE
Always keep in mind GATE score is valid for 3 years. The test will have a numerical question also with multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) Normally 3 to 4-month serious study is enough for to crack GATE examination. First of all, you have to make a proper strategy before starting your preparation. Collect the syllabus of GATE examination.Then check what is addition and deletion from Syllabus Of GATE Examination. You have to choose the subject and study according to the syllabus. Collect all relevant books for the subject. With the books, you have also a collection of Previous Year Paper Of GATE Exam. Always try to go through the standard books which are easily available on bookstore or online. They will help you to understand concept easily.It will definitely improve your learning ability. You should have to touch in with some GATE experienced guys for proper guidance. Read the syllabus and previous question paper carefully, it will help you to make a proper approach. Solve at least 10 years papers of GATE. You ca take help from an online tutorial and other video related to GATE exam. Prepare a schedule and follow it strictly.
Exam Strategy For GATE Exam
- Don’t start your preparation in rush like doing all subjects parallel. It is not good plan to study.
- Always keep a copy of GATE Syllabus because many times we miss the topics and may be questioned arrive from those topics, it affects your rank badly.
- Try to read articles and blogs written by previous year’s toppers or good rankers. They surely give a good idea about the preparation of the exam.
- Try to solve as much as possible theoretical and numerical problem. Read only one subject at a time.
- Start with the easy subject because after completion you will able to give proper time to tough subjects
- Make short notes and write formulae’s with the notes. It will help you in quick revision about the subject.
- Always try to develop tricks to understand tough topics. It will help you in revision.
- Mock test paper also plays an important role in the preparation of GATE exam. It will definitely reduce your silly mistakes and teach to manage time in examination.
- Always evaluate yourself because it will help to understand in which area we are strong and which area we need to more practice.
I hope this will help you to understand where you stand in the preparation of GATE Exam. We always keep motivate you to achieve your goal. All the best for your examination and always keep in mind “luck helps those whose help themselves”.