Lucknow University has issued a notification regarding admission into B.Ed. course. Lucknow University conducts B.ED Joint Entrance Examination Every year for providing admission int B.Ed. Course into various colleges located in UP State. Recently Lucknow University has invited online application form for UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017.
The candidates who are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification may submit their application form for the same from the official website.The candidates who are willing to apply for UP B.Ed. JEE 2017.
UP B. Ed Application Form 2017 Details:
The Candidates who have done their Graduation with 55% Marks from a recognized University. All they can apply for the UP B.Ed Application Form 2017.
The Minimum age of the aspirants should be 21 years.
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 550/-
- Online submission of application Form: February 2017
- Online application process will close on: February 2017
- Admit card will available from: March 2017
- Date for UP B.Ed. JEE : April 2017
How to Apply for UP B.Ed Application Form 2017:
- Go to the official website at- www.upbed.nic.in
- Click on UP B.Ed Application Form 2017
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter appropriate information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.