How do I rename my Roku device? – Roku.com/link
- You can name your device when setting up and activating your Roku streaming tool that helps recognize it easier in your Roku account, the Roku mobile app, or when using screen mirroring.
- This is especially useful if you own more than one Roku device.
- If you want to rename your Roku device after the initial setup, then don’t worry as you are on the correct page.
- For more info visit the URL Roku.com/link
Renaming using the Roku account
- Go from your desktop or smartphone to my.roku.com
- Sign in to your Roku account if it asks you to
- If you are unable to log in to your Roku account, know what to do if you forget your email address or password
- Scroll down to find my linked device
- To give the related Roku device a fresh title, select the Rename device and then confirm
Renaming using the app
- Start the Roku mobile app from your smartphone
- From the upper navigation bar select the Settings icon
- Choose Edit Name
- To rename another Roku device, press Switch Roku Device and pick the device that you want to rename
If you still want suggestions to rename your device, use the toll-free number +1-844-893-6700 to make a call or visit the URL Roku.com/link.